Tuesday, April 9, 2013

return of the skort.









As soon as I realized it was 70 degrees outside, I immediately broke out all of my spring pieces I've been dying to wear yet haven't had the opportunity to due to the bipolar Bay Area weather. I think I went over board with my two outfit changes within a day, but then again my legs have been dying to break out of the mold of being completely covered up.

The infamous Zara skort has been outfitted by nearly every popular fashion blogger. It has haunted me from blog to blog until I could resist the temptation no longer. It's been awhile since I've bought anything from Zara, but I feel as if this skort will be a staple in my spring and summer wardrobe this season. And really, everything just looks much more fresh in hues of white.

Another spring look is coming, so look out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment