Friday, November 23, 2012

thankful.





Topshop Crop Top, Swaychic Skirt, Boyfriend's cardigan, and Faux Fur scarf by h&m.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you were all able to enjoy the holiday accordingly by stuffing yourselves with ridiculous amounts of food in the company of loved ones who have come from near and far. This time of a year is always a reflection of how far I've come over the past months and also to look forward to the upcoming future and all the exciting things that it will bring. As each year comes to a close, I realize more and more how necessary it is to let go of all the little petty issues that plague my life and simply enjoy the now. We will only live in this specific moment just once, so live in it, because soon it will be gone in a blink of an eye. 

I leave you with a quote that I've recently been reading over and over. 

“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.” 
― Jack KerouacOn the Road


Photos by Glenn Halog.

No comments:

Post a Comment