Tuesday, February 12, 2013

hard headed.






Outfit details: Adeen "Kill You" beanie, Foreign Exchange LBD, Boyfriend's flannel, Target stockings, Aggy149 Cherry Rouge Doc's, Kate Moss for Rimmel berry lips.

Don't call it a comeback, because I'm not promising that I'll get any better at regular uploading. My life has become a tad bit busy, what with me making my grand return to school after a four year hiatus. Granted, its only part time, but I've also got a part time job as well. Two part times equals a full time right? That's how I'm justifying it anyway.

This little black dress has all the elements I've been searching for: fitted around the bust, with just the right amount of skin showing without being overtly obscene, a little bit of hardware, and the perfect flare in the skirt. And can you believe it was on sale, and not only was it on sale but it had an additional discount on it as well. It was too good to pass up, so naturally I quite literally snatched it up.

Til we meet again! <3

Photos by Glenn Halog.
www.glennhalogphotos.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment